Public Relations Unit
Head of Public Relations and International Affairs
The main duties of public relations:
- Developing program, policies and news, media, advertising and publishing policies, according to the relevant rules.
- Developing news, announcements, bulletins and news reports of the university and acting for their publication and reflection in the mass media.
- Understanding the views, stances, plans, programs and activities of the university community
- Reviewing the content reflected in the media about the activities of the university and respond to them if necessary and inform the head of the university
- Collaborating with colleges for holding conferences, seminars, festivals, exhibitions, interviews and university visits
-Accomplishing other tasks provided by the head of the university and the head of the presidential office