Deputy of Educational Affairs:
The university Educational affairs department is responsible for the planning and policy development of the university's educational affairs, which aims at attracting efficient forces and expanding disciplines in order to attain the goals and objectives of the program and promote the quality and quantity of educational affairs of the university in undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degrees.
The educational deputy includes parts such as deputy director of education, a director of educational affairs, a postgraduate manager, a brilliant talent group, a free and virtual education group, each of these departments having forces and, therefore, doing their own activities.
- A bunch of all laws, regulations and principles issued by the head of the university to the relevant units and follow up and supervise their good implementation.
-Determining the number of regulations and instructions and the order of the meetings related to the duties of the deputy to the proposal to the competent authorities for approval
-Reporting justifying reports to the head of the university regarding the duties of the supervised units
-Proposals of qualified persons for working in different positions in the university
- Supervision of subordinate units in order to ensure the good execution of their duties
- Program planning, activities and proposal of the annual budget of the Vice-Chancellor in accordance with university priorities.
-To work with other deputies for good university performance
- To monitor and supervise the implementation of all systems, regulations and processes of education and postgraduate studies of the University in accordance with the laws, regulations, executive regulations related to the extension of graduate courses
-Programming of educational plans and furthering educational opportunities in cooperation with the relevant units and monitoring the good performance of the duties of subordinate units and the implementation of the programs and educational activities of each faculty and evaluating them and presenting the report to the Board of Directors
-To assess and evaluate the educational performance of students and faculty members and educational managers in different semesters and reflect it to the university headquarters and report the results of the evaluation to the faculty members.
- The implementation of short courses of training and in-service programs
-Programming to provide facilities and allocate the necessary credit for the scientific-educational interaction of the university campus and create a suitable field for improving the religious science and Islamic sciences
- University curriculum development in accordance with the vision document, comprehensive scientific plan and land application
-Holding empowerment and knowledge raising courses
- To evaluate and review the content of the courses in order to update the efficiency of the faculty members, to improve the quality and the value of their performance, and to submit a proposal to the Ministry, as the case may be.
-Programming to promote student-specific academic skills to enter the community
-Monitoring and evaluating the process of implementation of the comprehensive scientific map of the country at the university in coordination with the Ministry
-To accomplish other tasks assigned by the head of the university